"How do you ship? What is the cost?"
- Shipping costs vary depending on your exact location and shipping option.
"I only received a few of my items. Where are the rest?"
- We ship your orders from various international warehouses (US, Canada, France, Hong Kong and Singapore). Our stock is spread out over multiple fulfillment centers in order for them to get to you faster. This means orders containing multiple items may be shipped individually. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way. Therefore, the partial shipment could be applied to a customer's order.
"Where do you ship?"
- We provide international shipping. However, due to the security reasons, we can’t deliver a shipment to military areas.
"How do you ship?"
- We ship orders oversea by mail service. After processing your order, we send it to the fulfillment company and it will be completely handled by them. After arriving to your country, it will be handled by your country's postal service. So please kindly contact your local post when it arrives at your country.
"How long will my item(s) take to ship?"
- The shipping time will depend on your exact location. However, it usually takes only 10-15 business days for shipping to the US and 15-20 business days for international shipping.
"Can I track my order?"
- Our various fulfillment services all handle tracking a bit differently, so there is no way to automatically send your tracking code to you. If you want a tracking code, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll find it for you.
"Why do I have an extra shipping fee?"
- When your order is ready to ship, we send it to the fulfillment center and they handle it on their own. Fees depend on each fulfillment company's policy or customs procedure, so you might be charged extra fee for the final delivery or the import tax, probably due to your shipping address being in a remote area. In this case, please kindly pay them the required fee to receive your order.
"Does iHitTheRoad.com accept my country's currency?"
- Our products are listed in US Dollars but our system will automatically convert it for you, don't worry!